How to add requirements to a PhD Project?
Research Proposal and Data Management Plan will automatically be created as a requirement. If the 'TSP required' box was ticked in the registration, this will also be automatically be created as a requirement.
Navigate to the PhD project.
1. Click on the 'Admission' tab.
2. Click on the 'Add a requirement' button.
1. Choose the right requirement.
The deadline will be automatically created. If you would like to change it you can.
2. Click on 'Save' to add the requirement.
How to edit requirements?
1. Go to the right PhD project and click on the 'Admission' tab.
2. Click on the requirement you wish to edit.
Edit the requirement and click on the 'Save' button.
You can delete the requirement by using the 'Delete' button.
You can not edit requirement once they are marked as resolved.
Marking a requirement solved or unresolved
You can mark a requirement solved or unresolved by using the button 'Mark resolved' or 'Mark unresolved'.
Do not approve or reject a requirement in this way.