How to propose modification of the project supervision team
During a project, it could happen that a project supervision team needs to be modified. This is a modification that cannot be requested in Hora Finita by the supervisor, it is requested by the chairgroup secretary.
Thus, to request a modification of the supervision team, contact your chairgroup secretary!
The process of requesting a modification contains a few steps, which are elaborated on below:
1. The chairgroup secretary makes a request for modification:
This request is done on the '(Co)Supervisors' tab (1) of a PhD project, by selecting the button 'propose change of supervisors' (2).
This takes you to a page where you can propose the change. With this it is important to copy the current supervisors (1) who are not being changed into the request, otherwise they will disappear from the team. Once the request is filled out, it can be submitted (2).
More information on this process can be found online: Hora Finita: Chairgroup Secretaries | Education Support (screenstepslive.com).
2. When the request is submitted, the first supervisor/promotor will receive an email requesting to review the modification:
3. When the supervisor approves of the modification, the PhD Candidate will be requested to review the modification, and finally the PhD Office.
- When the request is not approved, you will be notified over email and your chairgroup secretary can resubmit an altered modification proposal.
- When the request is approved, you will be notified over email about this decision. After this, the modification is automatically finalized in Hora Finita.