How do I check whether grades have been entered definitively?
After entering the grades, the grades can be saved. These are not yet visible to the student. The grades have to be made final. To find out how to make the grades final, read the manual How to make grades final.
If the grading entry date closes, non-final grades automatically become a NOGRADE for the student. So always check if the grades are final! If grades are not final, a student cannot yet register for the next examination opportunity!
This manual describes how to check whether grades are final, and therefore visible to the student.
1. Go to OSIRIS-Docent, log in and click on click on Grade.
A page appears showing all the courses or tests for which you can enter results.
Subsequently, choose the course in the period (block) in which the grades have been entered.
2. Select the period for which the grades must be entered. Behind "No grades" you find the number of students for which a grade has to be entered.
3. If the grades have been entered, but only saved and not yet electronically signed, that number is behind "Pending".
4. When all grades have been entered and signed electronically, that number is behind "Completed", and therefore "No grades" and "Pending" to 0.
N.B. make sure the grades are electronically signed before the grade entry closes to prevent all students from automatically getting a NOGRADE then.
An alternative to check that the grades have been made final:
5. Click on "COMPLETED GRADES" and you will see how many results have been definitively registered for all courses (or choose a specific course).
6. Click on "PENDING" to check how many results have not yet been made final.