Replace course A by course B
- Student sends his or her request by e-mail to the study advisor
- Study advisor evaluates the request.
- If the request is declined, the study advisor informs the student by e-mail.
- If the study advisor approves, he or she forwards it by e-mail to the examining board
- Examining board evaluates the request.
- If the request is declined, the examining board informs the student by e-mail.
- If the request approved, the examining board (re)places the course in the correct cluster in Osiris Basis and informs the student by e-mail.
- Student finds these courses as ‘approved’ in the Osiris PlanApp and can schedule the courses.
NB. If the course that has to be replaced is part of a specialisation the student must have enrolled in that specialisation