How do I register an excusable reason for study delay for MoMi
This manual will show how to register excusable study delay for the MoMi (The Study progress Monitoring).
NOTE: study advisers check for 'unregistered studyprogress', student deans check for 'excusable reason'.
2. Click on the arrow for the default search filter
3. Select ‘WU-Uitgebreid Studieadviseurs (Faculty)’
4. Click on the magnifying glass behind 'MOMI-SA 2021-NONREGPROGRESS’
5. Select the value 'O', Click OK and then click 'Search'. You will now see the students for which you'll have to do the check.
6. For every student that appears, scroll down in the ‘Personal details’ tab to ‘Additional information fields’ and click CHANGE.
7. Click on the magnifying glass
8. Choose ‘J’ (Yes) if a students has a reasonable explanation (e.g. because student is involved in a thesis or other big project for which the credits will be registered soon) and ‘N’(No) if not.
9. Click ‘OK’
10. Click ‘SAVE’
NB Fill in according to your own information, regardless what is mentioned by the dean. A ‘No’ at ‘Studievoortgang-MSc (Dean)’ may also mean that the deans check this later then you do it.