Replace course A by Nothing
(E.g. if a student has already completed the course in his or her bachelor, and there is no course available to replace it with.):
- Student sends his or her request by e-mail to the study advisor.
- Study advisor evaluates the request.
- If the request is declined, then the study advisor informs the student by e-mail.
- If the study advisor approves, he or she forwards it by e-mail to the examining board
- Examining board evaluates the request.
- If the request is declined, the examining board informs the student by e-mail.
- If the request is approved, the structure of the programme for this student changes. The examining board asks Osiris Functioneel Beheer (FB) to adjust the programme for this student individually in Osiris Basis and informs the student by e-mail.
- Osiris FB changes the individual programme of this student and informs the examining board by e-mail.
- The student can leave the course out of his or her planning.
NB. If the course that has to be replaced is part of a specialisation the student must have enrolled in that specialisation