How to see which students are starting with my programme?
These manuals will show you how to see which students will start with your programme. Do keep in mind that often registration of students can be finalized last minute. So these list might not give you all the students that will start your programme at the selected time
This manual will show you how to see which students will start with your master or pre-master programme in September 2022 or have been starting with your programme from February 2nd until August 31st 2022.
- Do keep in mind that often registration of students can be finalized last minute. So this list might not give you all the students that will start your programme at the selected time
- This list will only applicants that have been processed by Osiris. students that were admitted in the old system will not show in this overview.
- This dashboard is only accessible for those study advisers/programme directors that are authorized as members of the admission board and/or pre-advisers thereof.
1: Go to Osiris Basis https://osiris.wur.nl:7777/osiris/faces/UIShell
2: Select ‘student’
3: Select ‘apply for degree programme’
4: Select ‘Dashboard application’
5: Select ‘Instroom-dashboard-voor-ODs (Faculty)’
6: Select ‘Instroom2022-sept-v1 incl WU-BSc febr-sept (Faculty)’
7: Type your master degree programme or pre-master programme, or select them by ticking the magnifying glass
If desired: you can add an code to search a specific group of students:
3: Non-active, reregistration in process
7: Non-active, reregistration
0: Non-active, applicant
2: Non-active, registered last year
4: Active and registered
8: Click ‘search’
9: The list will show all students that have been (conditionally) admitted or are being processed and will probably start in September 2022
10: This list can be exported to excel. In this excel, you see the status of the application in column S. If this column is empty, the application is still with the admissions office.
1: Go to Osiris https://osiris.wur.nl/osiris_docent/faces/Start
2: Click on Student
3. Click on the triangle
4. Select WU-Instroom Studieadviseurs (Faculty)
5. Keep the active code degree programme on 4
6. Select the Degree programme
7. Select the Start year degree programme
8. Select the Academic year
9. Click Search