FeedbackFruits | How to edit content in a FeedbackFruits Learning Activity
FeedbackFruits is one of the external learning tools that is already integrated into Brightspace. FeedbackFruits is a suite of assignment tools that provide students with opportunities to give and receive feedback related to a range of assessment activities.
This article will show you how to:
Editing content in FeedbackFruits Learning Activity
Navigate to your course, in the green navigation bar,
1. Click on Content
2. Click on the desired (sub)module
3. Click on the FeedbackFruits Learning activity
This action will open the FeedbackFruits Learning activity (in this case Draft report)
4. Click on the edit button in the upper right corner
After this action, you can edit your FeedbackFruits Learning activity.
You now know how to edit content in FeedbackFruits Learning Tools!
Want to know more about FeedbackFruits Learning Tools?
- External Learning Tools - An Overview
- How to edit Content of FeedbackFruits Learning Tools
- How to add a grade item to FeedbackFruits Learning Tools