Grades | How to enter grades manually in Brightspace
This article will show you how to manually enter grades in Brightspace.
If you prefer to enter all the student grades at the same time by importing a file, visit the article How to import grades using .csv files.
To enter grades manually, follow the next steps:
1. Navigate to Grades in the navigation bar. This will take you to the grades homepage
2. Click on the Enter Grades tab
3. Click on Switch to Spreadsheet View
On the next screen, you will see a table with all student names at the left of each row and on grade items in each column. In this view, there are boxes where you can type the grade of each student for each grade item.
4. Enter the grades in the grade boxes
5. Click on Save.
6. Click on Yes in the confirmation pop-up that will appear
This will take you back to the Grades homepage. Now the changes have been saved and you can see here the result of adding the grades.
Congratulations! Now you know how to manually enter grades in Brightspace!
Want to know more about grades?