How to create an export of the Classlist/group membership
When a list of students in a course or their membership of (a) group(s) within a course is required, it is possible to create an export of this information. This is not directly possible through the Classlist, but there is a workaround that can be used using the gradebook.
In the green navigation bar,
1. Click on Grades
Depending on the settings in your course, the first tab to be opened will be Enter grades, if not, click Enter Grades right below the green navigation bar.
2. Click on Export
3. Select which identifier to use:
- For WUR-account select Org Defined ID
- For email-address select Username
- For both, select Both
When a list of group membership is desirable,
4. Tick the box Group Membership
If needed, First and Last Names can be included. Deselect all other boxes that are not required
Unless grades are to be included, deselect all grade item boxes to export a clean list of users and/or group membership
5. Click on Export to CSV for a .csv-file, or click on Export To Excel to create an Excel®-file
You now know how to create a Classlist export!