How to use the Schedule with GroupTool
With the GroupTool you can have an overview of the schedule and the events that are connected to your course.
In this article you will learn:
How to use the Schedule
In the Schedule tab, there is a calendar overview. You can easily navigate through the calendar by using the following buttons:
1. Click on the left or right arrows, to navigate back and forth in the course's schedule.
2. Click on TODAY to quickly return at the present date.
Choose how the calendar is more convenient to be displayed by
3. Clicking one of the three given options: Day/Week/Month.
The dark colors indicate that the scheduled meetings are linked to groups, while bright colors indicate no linkage.
To access a meeting or an event that has been already scheduled
- Click on the time-slot in the calendar.
This action will open an preview of the activity, where you can:
1. Preview the basic information, like : title, date and time, and group.
2. Add or edit didactical information to the schedule, in the comment field. As soon as the information been added click on Save Comment, to save the changes.
3. Preview place and capacity of the group.
4. See the number of groups that they are enrolled to the event.
A colored timeslot indicates a non reserved event. By click on that, you have access to the event's information and you can link the groups you want to participate by following the steps in the Link Groups feature.
Now you know how to use the Schedule within the GroupTool!